[wp-testers] The Big Design Debate

George Pearce george at gpearce.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 10:03:44 GMT 2008

>I like to think that I'm not alone when I say that the devs have done a
great
>job with keeping this goal in mind and producing a very well designed
>product.
>
>-Josh

You certainly aren't alone, I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of
people out there, me included, that think the developers are doing an
amazing job.
I wonder, in the case of the people who don't like the interface, whether a
plugin could be made to revert it to the old one, if that is what they are
after? I personally really like the new look, and have already upgraded all
of my blogs to RC3.

George Pearce
George at GPearce.co.uk
http://www.gpearce.co.uk