[wp-testers] The Big Design Debate

Joshua Hart jahshuah at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:21:46 GMT 2008

Agreed.  I feel the design and the back-end improvements have really
streamlined how I use WP.  I've even started using RC3 for an internal
project at work.  Training the rest of the team to use it is going to be so
much simpler than with the old system.  Here's to hoping the new style
catches on even more so than it has.