[wp-testers] instances of widgets and documentation

Leo germani leogermani at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:07:34 GMT 2008

hi there,

Can someone please clarify how this widgets instances work? When I first
read about it I though that any and all widgets would behave like this. But
I see that only few from the core ones are possible for you to have
instances. I thinks this would be great.

Was it a decision to not make them all passive of have many instances or was
this something hard to implement and postponed?

also, I would like to ask if there is already somebody writing docs on new
Hooks (are there new hooks?), and on how to write your own widget in order
to have multiple instances of it. If not, I can help with that..

Leo,,

--
leogermani.pirex.com.br
leogermani.estudiolivre.org