[wp-testers] Gallery Stuff

Jason Bynum jason.bynum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:06:04 GMT 2008

Ok,

I just moved one of the 3 blogs I manage over to 2.5 RC2. Everything seems
to be working, except in my media library.

All of the images I had prior to updating has this above it.

"*Warning*: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in"  my directory "
media.php on line 262"

line 262 has this >    foreach ( $imagedata['sizes'] as $_size => $data ) {

Also, I have a few suggestions. I love the gallery, but I would love to be
able to order the pictures, possibly in drag and drop fashion.

It would also be nice to let the media gallery popup stay open after
inserting into a post. It just seems like it a lot of waiting to have it
load each time.

Otherwise, I love the update!

Jason