[wp-testers] Center

px px at ns1.net
Thu Mar 27 06:30:19 GMT 2008

I'm sure at some point WordPress will become completely modular, and
there will be backends, frontends, gui, etc, everything interchangeable
and built around a functional API system.
Until that day comes, I'll still probably use the defaults, and change
it with modifications I choose.  Free Open Source Software is good like
that.