[wp-testers] Center

deliciousdays oliver.seidel at deliciousdays.com
Thu Mar 27 06:14:13 GMT 2008

I agree, the 980px limitation in width is not good *to say the least*
and the fact that a 'plugin' is offered to overwrite this CSS setting is
a joke, right?!
No offense intended D, but I'm getting more and more frustrated with
many of the recent design and UI decisions.
To a point where I simply don't care and am happy (and already have) to
apply my own admin CSS theme with JS driven menu tabs.

But why not spend more time on fixing real issues than trying so hard to
come up with a different UI, that seems to be put together 'on-the-fly'.

PS: Someone somewhere wrote "WP is the new Windows" - I hope not.