[wp-testers] "What's new in WP 2.5" doc?

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:47:36 GMT 2008

That, all that I said, and the fact that I love WordPress SO much...
it's not funny. I love WordPress seriously. If I was married I'd leave
wife for WordPress. Sometimes I go nutty on here, sometimes I swear...
sometimes I just an a-hole in general... sometimes I just go off on the
lists in random spurts or whatever...  But deep down. I love WordPress
whole heartedly.... Lorelle should know how much I love it.. I try and
help her when I can, or give her ideas on things... There's alot of
folks I've helped.. done installations for.. etc etc... I DO love
WordPress with all my heart... We all have bad days... I just express
mine differently from others.. I'm usually just blunt.. but it don't
mean I hate it totally. I'm wrong for the ways I come across with it...
Just take WordPress how you want to take it, expect it for how you see
it and go from there. WordPress is a GOOD software.. an Awesome
software.. and that's what matters.. nothing else can compare to it..
nothing...