[wp-testers] "What's new in WP 2.5" doc?

David D.W. Downey david at snufflupag.us
Tue Mar 25 22:40:26 GMT 2008

I would be willing to do it, the problem for me becomes this:

I use Camtasia Studio for all my screen work. Now this would work fine
for Windows and Mac users but, being able to count myself occasionally
in this group, linux users would have difficulty because I know of no
plugin that supports the codec. Unless I'm missing my guess and you're
speaking specifically not of a HOWTO video type document, but a static
image document. Either way is fine with me. I just need access to what
is done now, and for folks not to take my head off if I'm slow getting
it out. I borrow a laptop a couple days a week to get online, or use the
public library computers.

--
David