[wp-testers] Unable to add media

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:21:37 GMT 2008

Okay, here's on FIRST attempt... here's what I did in order...

1.) Only disabled the wp-contactform plugin by Ryan Duff...

2.) Went to Write Post.

3.) Clicked on the ADD IMAGE button. It went darker, with status thing
going there.

4.) Got the prompt page for either uploading or manually placing in the
IMG's location URL. I chose Upload from computer option...

5.) Chose a small image to upload from my computer... Then got this
message below..

"From Computer
HTTP error.

After a file has been uploaded, you can add titles and descriptions.

Crunching…
Cancel
james-small.jpg
DismissAn error occurred in the upload. Please try again later."

I'll try it again WITH ALL plugins deactivated once and see what happens...