[wp-testers] Unable to add media

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:11:53 GMT 2008

Andy Skelton wrote:
> People reporting this bug have reported it resolved when they disabled plugins.

I'll still have to confirm this though Andy. I got as far as
deactivating the plugins that other night, and not getting that bad
prompt when I disabled the wp-contact form, but I didn't get to test the
actual uploading of media though. I'll get to that soon here, then
report back with my findings. I slept from 3pm yesterday, till 7am this
morning.. then worked today from 10am to 5pm.. so.. been kinda MIA lately..