[wp-testers] Unable to add media

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:36:23 GMT 2008

Okay, here's on Second attempt... here's what I did in order...

1.) Disabled ALL my plugins... and did a hard clear of browser cache.

2.) Went to Write Post.

3.) Clicked on the ADD IMAGE button. It went darker, with status thing
going there.

4.) Got the prompt page for either uploading or manually placing in the
IMG's location URL. I chose Upload from computer option...

5.) Chose a small image to upload from my computer... Then it actually
had it uploaded/ crunched. As it shows it there now...

james-small.jpg
image/jpeg
2008-03-25 17:26:29

Gives field for title, caption, description and etc... Only problem is,
the box is too small height wise for me on 800x600 res... because I'll
have to UP my screen resolution size just to click the Delete or Send to
Post button.. Here's a screen shot ...

http://www.vindictivebastard.com/images/image-uploadss.jpg