[wp-testers] Misc Gallery stuff

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:35:40 GMT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 6:46 AM, Frank Helmschrott
<fhelmschrott at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Please don't get me wrong - i don't want to attach blame here - also
>  please point out the stuff if i just missed something. I'm sure you're
>  all doing your best but the way the gallery/media stuff was done here
>  looks a bit like the 'very basic' tag integration in 2.3.

You make a lot of good points and ask a lot of good questions. All I
can say to this last paragraph is that your comments are more relevant
to development than testing and you should have gotten involved MUCH
earlier in the process, as most of the things you mention have been in
trunk for weeks or months. I am mostly single-handing the media stuff,
despite multiple invitations posted to the mailing lists.

I am addressing the problems remaining in the media system. You can
contact me directly via Skype (skeltoac1) with bugs, suggestions, and
(most helpfully) patches. Criticisms lacking solutions are taken
pretty lightly this late in the game.

Andy