[wp-testers] Misc Gallery stuff

Frank Helmschrott fhelmschrott at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:05:04 GMT 2008

Andy,

thanks for getting my feedback in the right direction. I've been a
little frightened that this might be taken as a plain rant. Happy to
see it's not.

I know it's much too late for this but for several reasons i've not
been involved into this so much earlier - nonetheless i will be much
more WP involved during the next weeks and months.

I also know testers is not the best environment but for the moment
there wasn't anything better in my eyes.

I'll contact you on skype for further chat.

--
Frank