[wp-polyglots] Persian translation disputes

kazama anotherkaz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 02:37:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I think it described clearly in this page.
http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

 Participating

Participation in the repository is open to anyone. Simply subscribe to
the wp-polyglots
mailing list <http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists#Polyglots>, introduce
yourself, and let everyone know what translation you'd like to work on. If
there is already a team for your language and locale, they'll let you know
and you can join them. If not, you can either volunteer to be a maintainer
for your language and locale, or simply contribute your localization and the
repository maintainers will add it.

I'm not the first maintainer for Thai language. I did translate 100% in new
file but when I finished it. I introduce myself in this mailing list. and
send email directly to the old maintainer, tell him I want to join his team.
Then he told me that I can replace him since he was very busy.

If the original team still active. The new translator should join the
original team, not setup new team against the old team. it's DUPLICATE job.

I don't think the maintainer right would be changed easily for the reason
which team finished the next version first. At least you should respect the
original team's work.

just my opinion

kazama