[wp-polyglots] Persian translation disputes

Gonahkar gonahkarblog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 21:07:58 UTC 2010

Hi

1- This is my report on WP 3.0 status as you've asked about it: I released
the full Persian translation for single-site WP 3.0 ten days ago, and
multi-site WP 3.0 five days ago, so WP 3.0 is now fully translated into
Persian by WP-Persian (our team). I'd like to emphasize on "full
translation", because Mohammad's translation was full of errors and had so
many untranslated strings (original English strings are copied without even
being translated into Persian!), you can check the po file to see if I'm
right or not. Furthermore, Their submitted translation includes only
single-site WP 3.0 and not multi-site.

2- I have NOT received any kind of message from Mohammad. I should clearly
emphasize ANY message. He has also left the two emails I've sent him,
UNANSWERED.

3- I really want to solve this issue but I think Mohammad doesn't, since he
has ignored all of my emails and has also used WP-Persian official name (in
Persian) and logo in his site's header which is NOT approved by us and is
against the copyright of name and logo.

Regards
Gonahkar [WP-Persian]

--