[wp-polyglots] Help needed to form Kannada translation team for Wordpress

Omshivaprakash H L omshivaprakash at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:17:08 UTC 2009

Hi All,

My name is Shiv and I'm from Garden City Bangalore, India. Blogger, a
Wikipedian and a Gnu/Linux enthusiast. I have been blogging through
Wordpress from last two + years and would love to see wordpress in my
local language ie Kannada (kn). Please  let me know if there is any
one else out there in this mailing list working on this currently or I
would like to seek help to setup one.

With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L | ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्

Blog : http://platonic.techfiz.info
Phone: 91- 9902026518