[wp-polyglots] Language direction on Wordpress.com

Y. Z. Moorshidi begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Dec 25 12:30:58 UTC 2009

Hello,

Merry Christmas!

We are translating wordpress.com to Uighur by using GlotPress on http://translate.wordpress.com/projects/wpcom.

Uighur script is written from right to left, just like Arabic, but I noticed that, it is set to left to right on wordpress.com.

Now I would like to ask you, how can we change the language direction to Right-to-left for Uighur on Wordpress.com, or who can help us? This is a big problem for Uighur users.

In addition, it is necessary to add a JavaScript file in order to input Uighur characters normally on some old OS like Windows XP. is it possible to add it? And is it possible to add a Font-family features into CSS for Uighur script, too?

Thanks

Moorshidi