[wp-polyglots] Attaching plugins to Czech version?

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Sun Dec 6 15:50:12 UTC 2009

Sultan, I have been searching for this solution for years! I tried tens of
hacks and plugins which would do transliteration for slugs but all of them
had problems.

I even tried your plugin in older version, before you added action in if
function, which solved problems.

Now we (Serbian users) want to add this in sr_RS.php file so that this
transliteration is enabled by default. You can see code in trunk:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/sr_RS/trunk/dist/wp-content/languages/sr_RS.php

What it does? It checks option for this feature: if it exists, gets it's
values, if it doesn't exist, adds value so that it is enabled.

Then there is function based on Cyr-To-Lat plugin which do transliteration
if it is enabled in option.

Also there are functions for adding of checkbox on options page so that
users can turn off/on this feature.

Question to Nikolay: could I include this in Serbian package? We tested for
months (since Sultan's reply here) and there weren't any problems. If there
is better code we can use it too.

This is big issue for Serbian users and because of that we want to turn it
on by default for all users.