[wp-polyglots] [wordpress-mu 1.3.3 Hungarian]

Bertilo Wennergren bertilow at gmail.com
Thu May 8 04:10:43 GMT 2008

Francesc Hervada-Sala wrote:

> I think this is a poEdit bug, I can reproduce this behaviour with poEdit while
> the gnu command tools and KBabel do not have any problem about it.

It seems to me that both poEdit and KBabel have bugs. I have seen
error messages that didn't make any sense. Sometimes KBabel finds
mistakes, but points to the wrong places in the po-file, places
where there are no errors at all. Quite frustrating. I strongly
recommend the gnu command tools when KBabel (or poEdit) doesn't
make sense. (Actually poEdit is completely unusable for me.)

--
Bertilo Wennergren <http://bertilow.com>