[wp-polyglots] 2.7 Gets Here in Two Days!

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:26:26 GMT 2008

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:43:19 +0000, José Fontainhas
<jfontainhas at gmail.com> wrote:

>We just don't stop between versions anymore :) Whatever is in trunk that
>day we translate (even if sometimes what we've translated the day before
>gets "obsoleted" on svn up)

The right way! We do the same, I update my SVN quite every day and not
less than every 3, 4 days. And I sync translation not only for trunk
but in current branch too and wpmu trunk and brach/tag.

This since we started wordpress italy in 2005 and till now we get
ready on it.wordpress.org the same day of the release and in 1 or 2
days on out site where we offer language files, an extende version
etc.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it