[wp-polyglots] 2.7 Coordinated Launch?

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:33:37 GMT 2008

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:12:04 +0100, "Xavier Borderie"
<xavier at borderie.net> wrote:

>Totally doable for the fr_FR team.
>We plan on going live as soon as it's released anyway - or at least,
>as soon as we're awake :)

Same for the it_IT team (for pure translation I'm the one man team...
other people care other stuff) usually I annonce it.IT version when
available throught our locale site and not when available on
it.wordpress.orgwhere it is downloadable fronm some hours to 1 or 2
days before (this way I grant that new excited people that can't wait
the stuff can get the info message on main wordpress.org page about
the avability of italian version.

We can arrange a "rule" to make the locale version available the 2nd
day after the english release so all team can have time to prepare
everything.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it