[wp-polyglots] Theme translation

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Mon Mar 19 16:48:45 GMT 2007

> It's a major annoyance, because people download the translation and then
> come back asking why only the admin part is translated. The least that
> could be done is provide both a gettexted and non-gettexted version.

What's more, because the translation is hardcoded, we have to comb
through any new version of the theme in order to see which file needs
to be redone. This wouldn't be a problem if the theme didn't evolve,
but it's a fact. It's cumbersome enough to have to hardcode the
translation for some files at every version...

--
Xavier Borderie