[wp-polyglots] Theme translation

Michel Klijmij michel at klijmij.net
Mon Mar 19 15:14:55 GMT 2007

Op maandag 19-03-2007 om 16:48 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Ran Yaniv
Hartstein:
> Perhaps this was already discussed elsewhere, but why isn't the
> default theme included with wordpress i18ned?

I believe the reason given was that it's easier for people to edit
without all the i18n stuff.

It's a major annoyance, because people download the translation and then
come back asking why only the admin part is translated. The least that
could be done is provide both a gettexted and non-gettexted version.

--
Kind regards,

Michel Klijmij