[wp-polyglots] Witch POT choose and how to merge it with the last PO file

Txopi txopi at sindominio.net
Mon Jan 9 11:17:44 GMT 2006

Hi:

I want to update the basque translation and I wonder witch file I should
choose:

http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/tags/2.0/wordpress.pot
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress.pot

Perhaps, I should generate my own POT file directly from the source
code... How do you obtain this file?

I also wonder witch tool should I use to merge the new POT file with the
last PO file in basque, before start translation work.

http://librezale.org/wordpress-eu/download/wordpress1.5/eu.po

I suppose gnu-gettext, kbabel, gtranslator or poedit have an option to do
this but i'm really lost with so many options (i just use vi and msgfmt).
Can someone tell me how he/she generates the PO file recicling the work
done before?

Thank you very much.

--
Agur 1,