[wp-polyglots] To separate a noun from a verb.

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Mar 12 18:05:33 GMT 2005

Il Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:44:12 -0600, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> scrive:

>I too prefer "Username".  This topic comes up on every project.  Plain
>"Login" is always met with disfavor and the debate settles upon whether
>to use "Username", "User name", "User login", "Login username", etc.
>"Username" seems to be most in favor, with "Login username" coming in a
>close second.  Either one is fine by me.  Any of them are better than
>"Login".

I agree at 100%, Login is usually a pain to be translated in Italian,
often is left as it is, but Username it's a better term. If there will
be a patch and relase on SVN remeber to update the .POT ASAP thanks :)

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)