[wp-polyglots] String Cleanup Assistance

iwan wordpress at slebog.net
Thu Mar 10 17:08:49 GMT 2005

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:21:04 -0600, Ryan Boren wrote
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1033

I've attached a patch to fix those.

> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1066

Some of these are duplicates of the previous bug, the others are the multi-
line strings.

I've left the multi-line strings as they are for now.  I've never had any
problem with them.  I suspect it's down to translators saving their .po files
with different line endings to the source .pot file.  Maybe we just need to
make it clear that the .po file should be saved with Unix line-endings.

But if it is a big problem, I'm willing do another patch to strip out the
whitespace.