[wp-polyglots] Welsh complete, but lots of questions...

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:11:21 GMT 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:10:45 +0000, iwan <wordpress at slebog.net> wrote:
> Is there any way to localise the "cockneyreplace" function?

I'd like to see lots of hooks in wptexturize() -- the quote mark
practises vary between languages, and wptexturize() is thoroughly
English-centric.

As a quick fix for Finnish (just to get the correct quote marks) I
wrote a plugin -- however, I'm lucky because the difference was small
(and I could ignore things like the cockneyreplace part).

http://kimmo.suominen.com/sw/finquote/

> Is there a procedure for localising docs and info on the Codex?  e.g. in previous WPs.
> the info on the  permalink tags was on the admin page (so localised), now it's on the
> Codex (so English only).

I'd like to see guidance on this too.

Regards,
+ Kim