[wp-polyglots] MO File Download Problem

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Tue Mar 1 06:49:06 GMT 2005

A quick glance through the zh_CN.po file shows that you've inserted ↵
characters in some multi-line messages. Rosetta doesn't want you to use
those characters literally, just to make sure there's a carriage return
where appropriate. Same thing with the space and •. Remove these and
make sure the correct number of newlines are in each message, and you
should be good to go.

Morgan