[wp-polyglots] MO File Download Problem

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Tue Mar 1 06:42:32 GMT 2005

That means there's an error in the PO file that's preventing it from
compiling into an MO. I don't know if poEdit or KBabel will tell you if
there are errors in the PO file or not, but if you run it through
msgfmt (the gettext program) it will tell you what line the error is
on.

I can do some troubleshooting for you if you don't have any of those
programs installed.

Morgan