[wp-polyglots] MO File Download Problem

Brano Pavelka bp at webpilot.sk
Tue Mar 1 06:56:32 GMT 2005

I've had the same problem in Slovak version, I downloaded the PO file,
repaired it manually via a text editor, and then compiled thru poEdit,
and it worked.

By the way, is it possible to search for a string online? Because it is
damn hard to browse thru hundreds of string just to find some word to
repair...

Brano