[wp-polyglots] Fw: Latest POT file missing strings

Nicolás Fantino nfantino at 100px.com
Thu Jul 28 18:57:10 GMT 2005

Hi, Rafa.

I think that you don't have the *really* latest translation. Please,
download and install it from the official repo
(http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/es_ES/trunk/messages/). It's
*complete* and actually is /working fine/ with all WP 1.5.x branches
(1.5.1.3 included).

Greetings

N :o)))

PS: si lo deseas, puedes dejarnos tus dudas en
http://wordpress-es.sf.net/ o puedes escribirme directamente a mí y
veremos qué problema estás teniendo :)