[wp-hackers] GSOC2013 Widget Collections

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Thu Apr 25 21:17:22 UTC 2013

Hey  Alex,

I read the post and I don't get really what it solves. You still can lose the widgets but now it's an area. It only makes it a bit easier to move it back.
My personal opinion is that I don't see a good use case in core and for a plugin it's doesn't really going to work. The users who need it will not install it.

The reason why it's not a good use case is that it adds extra complexity that for the major users ins't needed.

Marko

Op 23 apr. 2013, om 17:48 heeft Alexander Höreth <a.hoereth at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: