[wp-hackers] GSOC2013 Widget Collections

Alexander Höreth a.hoereth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:48:01 UTC 2013

Hey everybody,
I just published a blog post with my Google Summer of Code proposal on my
blog: http://yrnxt.com/~121
I did not get any feedback on the list the first time I brought up the
idea. Hope to reach some more of you guys this time! I am planning to
officially apply on Google Melange in the next couple of days - just wanted
to maybe at least get some resonance.

I do not yet have any idea on who would be a good mentor for this project -
if it even is a possible project because not listed in the codex. Someone
with deep knowledge about the Widget API would be awesome!

Would be happy to see you in the comments below my proposal!
Regards, Alex