[wp-hackers] ALTERNATE_WP_CRON... Is it worth it?

Nicola Peluchetti nicola.peluchetti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:30:32 UTC 2012

I tested it on various machine, i always get this error. the problem is in
the timout of the cron call which can't be handled by fopen() ( which is
the default transport id cUrl is disabled ). Read

http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18738<http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18738?cversion=0&cnum_hist=9>

http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8923

I experience this error even if the function call which is run by the cron
is empty. I probably will solve this by disabling the transport, as  i can
see no other way to do this, and this means that if cUrl is disabled, the
CRON will not run at all.

*Nicola Peluchetti*
Twitter: @nik_peluchetti <https://twitter.com/#!/nik_peluchetti>
Facebook: nicola.peluchetti <https://www.facebook.com/nicola.peluchetti>