[wp-hackers] Plugin Licensing

ErisDS (Hannah Wolfe) erisds at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 10:54:00 UTC 2011

I think some of you are seriously working with the wrong bit of software.

It's already been said, by working with WP you're subscribing to a
philosophy, if you don't like that philosophy then the solution is work with
something else, not try to change WP & the people who work on/with it.

It's really not about the money. If you like money, write your own
publishing platform/CMS and sell it.