[wp-hackers] Permalink behavior with a feed name = sub category slug

Tim Berger timberge at cs.tu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 13 17:37:17 UTC 2010

Thank you for the explanation Dion!

I'm working on further patches for the podPress plugin and stumbled in
german forum over this problem. But since podPress does not rely on a
category named podcast to compose the content for the feed called
podcast, I'm going to add an notice concerning this matter to the Usage
or FAQ section of the readme file of the plugin.

Regards,
Tim