[wp-hackers] Removing WordPress Multisite data

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:12:59 UTC 2010

Hi Andrew,

I am sorry I missed Brian's question somehow. Yes. its on Tools > Network
screen only.

I have removed all the lines added to wp-config.php and .htaccess
I think its because of something residing in the database only.
I have removed the following tables : -
`wp_bdir_cats`, `wp_bdir_listings`, `wp_bdir_options`, `wp_bdir_sub_cat`,
`wp_blog_versions`, `wp_blogs`

I can't see any other table related to Multisite. Is there any other?

And what are those two files added to the users table? I can just see 4
users. I tried removing all the users except admin but that did nothing. Am
I looking at the right place? There is nothing related to the options table
too.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)