[wp-hackers] Removing WordPress Multisite data

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Wed Jul 21 07:21:59 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Ashish Saini
<ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com>wrote:

> I can't see any other table related to Multisite. Is there any other?
>
> Yes .. Specifically, one the Tools > Network screen checks for, which is
wp_site. Some of the ones you mentioned are plugin tables or tables from
another install with a separate prefix. Multisite has six tables: blogs,
blog_versions, registration_log, site, sitemeta, signups. Additionally,
sitecategories, if you have global terms enabled.

> And what are those two files added to the users table? I can just see 4
> users. I tried removing all the users except admin but that did nothing. Am
> I looking at the right place? There is nothing related to the options table
> too.

Fields, not files/records -- the "deleted" and "spam" fields.