[wp-hackers] fixes for old versions

Hannah Broughton erisds at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:58:16 UTC 2010

Just throwing this out there as an alternative point of view. I would
tend to see this as a client / account management problem rather than
a problem with Wordpress.

We use a fixed monthly maintenance contract to cover client requested
amends & upgrades so that the client doesn't get a bill everytine
there's an upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone