[wp-hackers] creating blogs across several installs

John Bloch jbloch at olympianetworks.com
Mon Apr 12 14:04:05 UTC 2010

I'm not the most knowledgable on this, but (and this may only apply to wp 3.0, since I don't know how MU works) I think you can just redefine the table prefixes in each install so that you have all of them running on the same DB. Then you would just declare a shared user table w/ a config.php constant, pick one of the user tables, and go from there.

Does anybody know if this would work?