[wp-hackers] Improving the Pages widget

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Mon Jan 12 19:38:23 GMT 2009

I don't monkey a lot with widgets, so if this totally won't work feel
free to say so.  ;-)

Would there be a way to abstract this out a level so that we could
filter the parameters of any arbitrary widget?  Similar to how we can
filter any given option as it's updated to the database?

In other words, something like
add_filter('widget_parameter_<widgetname>' ...

Just a thought. :)

Stephen