[wp-hackers] Improving the Pages widget

Edward Dale scompt at scompt.com
Mon Jan 12 17:16:05 GMT 2009

That's enough support for me.  I've created a ticket with a patch:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8845
Testing would be appreciated.  It works fine on one of my sites with this
code in my functions.php file.

add_filter('widget_pages_args', 'my_widget_pages_args');

function my_widget_pages_args($args) {
    $args['depth'] = 2;
    return $args;
}