[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 18:41:12 GMT 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:16:49 -0500, "Michael E. Hancock"
<justmichaelh at gmail.com> wrote:

>So without blathering endlessly, let me thank dd32 and Viper for their
>contributions to this list.  You've been amazing!  To the other great
>contributors, thank you.  You do the community proud, and no price can be
>put on the value of what you provide the rest of us.

+100... i thnak that guys too they were really supportivre and they
post were always helping when there were seriously tech question.

I Invite all people of the list to help not make this list die, how?
Just ignoring and not arguing too much with people that arrive here
with idea that are for Ideas section in wp.org. Keeping the noise low
will make unusefull thread to selfdie and annoying people leave early.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it