[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Matt Walters mwalters8 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 18:22:37 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Michael E. Hancock
<justmichaelh at gmail.com> wrote:
> maybe trolls and noise-generators need to be contacted off-list to
> ask them to tone it down.  If done in a responsible manner that might get
> some results.

Don't know that it would happen, but if someone is actually causing a
problem or upsetting you (not you specifically Michael) in some way,
just ignore them would be my suggestion.  If they're trolling and you
don't give them attention, they'll eventually move on.