[wp-hackers] Any way to bypass $wp->query_posts()?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Sat Apr 11 03:54:20 GMT 2009

> you adopt some holier-than-thou tone and tell people,
> who are trying in good faith to contribute to a discussion,
> why they are idiots.

I argued my case for my needs, based on my development experience; I never claimed anyone was an idiot and I resent that you state that.

OTOH, you argued repeatedly against my requests even though you never explained how meeting my requests could affect you negatively in the least.

> Do you have any idea how insulting that sounds? Helpful hint
> for the  future: if you want people to take you seriously,
> don't treat them like misbehaving three year olds.

Do you have any idea how insulting it is to be told in the same email that "None of the scenarios you present make the slightest bit of sense", "The solution you proposed, frankly, sucks" and "Your idea simply makes no reasonable sense?"  If you want to reduce the insult level here my helpful hint to you is to not choose to ignore the insults that come from those who you agree with and attack those whose opinions you don't agree with.  I'm happy to be completely respectful, but only when respect is afforded me as well.

-Mike Schinkel
Custom Wordpress Plugins
http://mikeschinkel.com/custom-wordpress-plugins