[wp-hackers] Any way to bypass $wp->query_posts()?

Silverstein, Jesse Jesse.Silverstein at xerox.com
Sat Apr 11 04:03:49 GMT 2009

On a lighter note along this subject ...

Any chance of being able to extract the database constants from wp-config without loading wp-settings? There are plenty of obvious reasons a plugin would need to access the same database, and not load all of WordPress (as many core developers have adamantly asserted in this chain). Or should I resort to reading in the file line by line and parsing out the information I want?