[wp-hackers] Any way to bypass $wp->query_posts()?

SoJ Web sojweb at indiana.edu
Sat Apr 11 03:21:52 GMT 2009

Mike, you asked for opinions, and you got them. Instead of taking it
in stride like an adult, you adopt some holier-than-thou tone and tell
people, who are trying in good faith to contribute to a discussion,
why they are idiots. Over and over. And then you wonder why they get
pissy. And then this:

> I would expect such behavior from an ideological politician, not
> from a community participating programmer.

Do you have any idea how insulting that sounds? Helpful hint for the
future: if you want people to take you seriously, don't treat them
like misbehaving three year olds.

-Jeff