[wp-hackers] Favorites menu CSS issue...

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Oct 23 00:29:57 GMT 2008

Clarification:

> a) If I show the text on my left nav (using the >>> button), and
> navigate to a new page, the entire menu is expanded vertically. But when
> I first click >>> it just expands from icons to icons + text
> (horizontally), it doesn't expand each item to show its sub-nav items.

I think when I navigate to a new page with text expanded, it is
remembering which menu items I had previously opened by clicking on
their text headers. So that is good, the whole menu is not necessarily
expanded vertically.

However, if I do <<< and then >>> to contract/expand the text, it goes
back to totally-closed-vertically state. So after that it is a bit odd
when you navigate to another page, because suddenly a bunch of the
items are expanded vertically again.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX