[wp-hackers] Favorites menu CSS issue...

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Oct 23 00:19:37 GMT 2008

There are some strange CSS issues with the admin section in the latest
bleeding 2.7 (I just did an SVN update an hour ago or so, on version
[9293]). I know this is in flux, so I will report here rather than
making a Trac bug... looking mostly good, anyway!

OK. A short list of 2 CSS bugs, hope I am making sense:

a) If I show the text on my left nav (using the >>> button), and
navigate to a new page, the entire menu is expanded vertically. But
when I first click >>> it just expands from icons to icons + text
(horizontally), it doesn't expand each item to show its sub-nav items.

b) The z-order of the Favorites menu items and left nav items is
backwards. If I have Text turned on (by clicking >>> above left nav),
and click on Dashboard to expand it vertically (so it has a second
word Dashboard below), and I open the Favorites menu, I cannot see any
items past the third item (I have used a plugin to add an item to
favorites, so I have 4 items). The 4th item

is behind the lower word Dashboard:

<li class="wp-first-item">
<a class="wp-first-item" href="index.php" tabindex="10">Dashboard</a>
</li>

Not sure which CSS properties are mixing this up...

That's all for now...
     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX