[wp-hackers] No more "sidemenu" action...

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Oct 17 20:27:01 GMT 2008

Matt Martz wrote:
>> Is there a way for a plugin to add to the "favorites" drop-down?

> There is indeed a way.  A filter was added for such tasks. [...]

I'll give that a try, thanks!

Now all I have to do is figure out what changed in the WP query engine
that made it so the URL-to-choose-languages magic in my language
plugin totally doesn't work any more... or else maybe rewrite the URL
stuff so it is more WP-standard than what I inherited from the
original author. :)

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX